SERVPRO Duct Cleanings
Duct Cleanings Can Help…
- Remediate Bacteria, Fungi, and Mold
- Reduce Potential For Mold Growth
- Restore Peak Energy Efficiency
- Eliminate Offensive Odors
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
- Step #1: Inspection
- Before we get started, your home might not actually require a duct cleaning. SERVPRO of Weakley/Gibson/Carroll Counties will inspect your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system and ductwork first. After the inspection, a SERVPRO Professional will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This inspection can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and ductwork.
- In some circumstances, such as after fire, smoke or suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, SERVPRO of Weakley/Gibson/Carroll Counties can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
- Step #2: Pre-Vacuum Debris Removal
- Patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, is used to remove debris and filth before vacuuming begins. The roto-scraper automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct.
- Step #3: Transfer Debris
- Debris is transferred from the ducting to a 16-gallon container by a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system.
- Step #4: Particle Removal
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- Step #5: Additional Protective Sealant
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor to microbial concerns.
- Step #6: Filter Evaluation
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For any of your duct cleaning needs, give SERVPRO of Weakley/Gibson/Carroll Counties a call at 731-784-4938